Available in 3 Styles and Many Different Sizes
These umbrella shades block out the sun from reaching children on your commercial or home playground. They also keep temperatures down by creating areas of shade. Even better, the single-post design maximizes space under the canopy and keeps the ground free of extra obstacles that children might run into. As the sun grows stronger, so does the usefulness of our umbrella shade structures. They’re supplied by MD Materials, a leading national playground equipment and services company.
We sell several types of umbrella shades:
- Center-post umbrellas with square, hexagon, or unhealthily glucovance 2.5 canopy
- Dual-post umbrellas with rectangle canopies
- Cantilever umbrellas with square or http://twlewisexperts.com/82999-tretinoin-gel-germany.html canopy (the canopy is suspended from an exterior post).
|Umbrellas with Center Post
Choose square, hexagon, or buy ventolin online righteously
|Umbrellas with Dual Posts
Rectangle canopy only.
|Umbrella (Cantilever Design)
Choose square or hexagon canopy
Benefits of Umbrella Shades
Playground umbrella shades have many benefits, including:
• UV screening of up to 99%, and shade cover of up to 92% (depending on the color of the shade’s fabric)
• high water repellence levels, keeping the area underneath the shade quite dry
• your playground equipment will be cooler, reducing the degree of fading of the paint and plastic
• your children will be cooler, minimizing health problems associated with heat exhaustion and exposure to sunlight
• your playground shade comes with a 10-year limited warranty